If you’re looking for a multipurpose cooking appliance, where you can bake, boil and fry all-in-one place, crockpots are a great option for you!
To learn more about how to use crockpots and some delicious recipes to try out, keep on reading.
If you’re looking for a super-easy dish to prepare for a dinner party or potluck, this chicken stir-fry dish might just be what you’re looking for.
This easy-to-make chicken stir-fry recipe good for 12 to 15 servings is perfect to make for your family and friends.
- 3 lbs of boneless Chicken thighs (chopped in pieces)
- 3 lbs of mixed vegetables (fresh or frozen)
- 1 packet of stir fry sauce
- 4 cups of water
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add a little olive oil and cook up the chicken thigh pieces till brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste till brown.
- Transfer the ingredients to a crockpot.
- Prepare the mixed vegetables and pour them into the crockpot along with the stir fry sauce. Saute with the chicken and cook on high for about two hours or until the vegetables and chicken are fully cooked.
Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Are you a chicken and broccoli fan? This simple yet delicious dish is a great recipe for stir-frying in a crockpot.
With only 4 ingredients needed, you can just simply place all the ingredients in the crockpot and wait till it’s ready. It’s that easy!
- 2-3 lbs of cubed chicken tenders
- 1/2 bottle or 1 cup of stir fry sauce
- A whole broccoli (chopped)
- 1 large red bell pepper (sliced)
- Place the cubed chicken tenders in a crockpot.
- Pour in the stir-fry sauce over the chicken.
- Set the crockpot on high and wait for 4-5 hours to cook.
- After 2-3 hours of cooking, add in the broccoli and red pepper on top of the chicken and the crockpot. Cover and wait for it to finish cooking.
Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken And Eggplant Stir Fry
If you’re a fan of sweet and savoury flavors this garlic, honey and eggplant chicken stir-fry is a definite must-try!
Perfect for those busy days where you just need something easy to cook-up. Serve with a bowl of steamed white rice and you’re good to go.
- 1 pound of boneless chicken thighs (cubed)
- 2 cups of now peas
- 2 cups of mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 eggplant (chopped)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp ginger (grated)
- Salt, pepper and sesame seeds to taste
- For the stir-fry sauce, grab a small bowl and mix together the soy sauce, ginger, garlic, broth,garlic, and salt (to taste).
- Separately, season the cubed chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken along with the veggies and the sauce to the crockpot and mix well.
- Set the crockpot on low and let it cook for 4-6 hours.
Crockpot Teriyaki Stir Fry
For all you chicken teriyaki lovers out there, you’re in luck! This deliciously sweet and flavorful chicken teriyaki stir-fry recipe is super-easy to make.
With your crockpot and this awesome recipe you can now make your own teriyaki chicken dish at the comfort of your own home.
- 6 pcs of boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 2/3 cups of teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup of chicken/vegetable broth
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of soy sauce
- A can of drained bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp of garlic (minced)
- 1.5 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 bag of snap peas
- 2 cans of drained water chestnuts
- 2 cups of green, red and yellow peppers (sliced)
- 1 medium sized white onion (sliced)
- 1 can of mushrooms
- In a crockpot, combine all the ingredients and let it cook on high for 2-3 hours, until completely cooked.
- After an hour add in the stir-fry sauce, mix well and cover.
- Wait for another hour or two and your delicious teriyaki chicken dish is ready to serve!
Cooking up a tender beef stir-fry dish isn’t that easy but with a crockpot it can be!
Follow this full-proof beef stir-fry recipe and enjoy the harmonious flavorful blends of garlic, ginger and honey.
- 2 lbs of beef (cut into strips)
- 2 medium sized bell peppers (sliced)
- 1 medium sized onion (sliced)
- 1 cup of fresh broccoli (chopped)
- 2 medium sized carrots (sliced)
- 2 tsp of cooking oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp of rice vinegar
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil or sesame oil
- 2 clove of garlic (garlic)
- 1 tbsp of ginger (ground)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of honey
- In the crockpot, add in the beef, onion, bell peppers, broccoli and carrots.
- To make the sauces, take a small bowl and mix together coconut aminos, rice vinegar, minced garlic, ground ginger, honey, salt and pepper, till smooth.
- Cover the crockpot and set in high for 3-hours.
From taking a look at the different types of stir-fry in a crockpot recipe in this article, there is so much you can do with this multipurpose cooking appliance. If you’re a self-proclaimed home chef, a crockpot is a great way to test out different types of stir-fry dishes—hassle-free!