Every meal is another task. But with these cookbooks for picky eaters, you can rest assured that your day is fulfilled. Those with low appetite often face with lack of nutrition. So these recipe books for picky eaters don’t only provide delicious but also full of nutrients meal plans. You should have at least one of these cookbooks in your kitchen.
The Picky Palate Cookbook
The first cookbook from Jenny Flake, the mom-blogger behind Picky Palate
On-the-go moms like Jenny Flake know how tough it is to keep family meals interesting day-in and day-out, so she did something about it. On her blog, Picky Palate, she serves up fun, super-tasty family meals that will please even the pickiest little eaters. Now, she offers the same fast and delicious crowd-pleasing recipes in The Picky Palate Cookbook.
One of the world’s most popular food blogs, Picky Palate is the place to go for busy parents who need family recipe solutions in a flash. Here, you’ll find all-time favorites from the blog along with nearly 100 exclusive new dishes accompanied by enticing full-color photographs.
- Includes 128 total recipes, both favorites from the blog and brand-new from Jenny’s kitchen
- Offers perfectly easy and delicious dishes for stay-at-home parents, newlyweds, and novice home cooks
- Features beautiful full-color photography from acclaimed blogger and photographer Matt Armendariz
- Whether you’re already a big fan of the blog or you’re just desperate for ways to keep your own picky palates satisfied, this is the perfect solution for dull family meals.
Kids’ Favorite Healthy Cookbook: High-Protein Recipes for The Picky Eaters
Kids requirements for protein vary between 10 and 30 percent. It is very important that they consume healthy food, as they are still in the phase of growth. We know that high-protein foods are not kids favorite. But, be aware that it is all about taste and presentation. With this Kids Healthy Cookbook, you will be able to make the tastiest foods that will look appealing to them. The little ones can’t resist these meals so you will be sure that they eat healthy food.
The cookbook will make the lives of busy moms much easier. With having so many ideas that are quick and easy to prepare, you will save lots of time on an everyday basis. These stunning recipes will be absolutely loved by the kids. You will find proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas, accompanied by a variety of snacks.
This is the top choice for the busy parents that want their children to be healthy. Hurry up and grab your copy today!
The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook: Simple Recipes to Make Healthy Eating Delicious
From the trusted nutritionist behind the bestselling healthy cookbook on meal prep comes The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook—your next course in healthy meals made super simple.
Keeping balanced meals on the table can be tough when you’re busy. That’s why registered dietitian nutritionist and bestselling healthy cookbook author, Toby Amidor, created The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook. With truly simple 5-ingredient recipes—many of which are ready to eat in 30 minutes or require just one cooking vessel—The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook is your solution to eating healthy on a hectic schedule.
Your complete healthy cookbook for hassle-free, nutritious meals, The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook contains:
- 150 no-fuss recipes using only 5 easy-to-find main ingredients per meal
- Quick, no-mess meals requiring only 30-minutes to make or one-pot
- Healthy cooking bonus tips including meal planning guidelines and grocery shopping advice that are unique to this healthy cookbook
- A healthy cookbook with a simple solution to nutritious meals—The Easy 5-Ingredient Healthy Cookbook helps you eat well even when you’re busy.
French Kids Eat Everything
French Kids Eat Everything is a wonderfully wry account of how Karen Le Billon was able to alter her children’s deep-rooted, decidedly unhealthy North American eating habits while they were all living in France.
At once a memoir, a cookbook, a how-to handbook, and a delightful exploration of how the French manage to feed children without endless battles and struggles with pickiness, French Kids Eat Everything features recipes, practical tips, and ten easy-to-follow rules for raising happy and healthy young eaters—a sort of French Women Don’t Get Fat meets
The Adventurous Eaters Club: Mastering the Art of Family Mealtime
TV star Misha Collins and his wife, journalist and historian Vicki Collins, show families how to be mealtime adventurers so that kids might have a lifelong relationship with real food
Chicken nuggets. Hot dogs. Macaroni and cheese. These are just some of the greatest hits we offer kids at mealtime.
Misha and Vicki Collins totally get it. When their son West was a toddler, he began refusing anything that wasn’t bland and beige. At first, they succumbed, anything to end the mealtime battles. But with sinking hearts they realized fruit snacks and buttered noodles weren’t just void of nutrition, they were setting him up for a lifetime with a limited palate and a reliance on convenience foods.
So, as a family, they decided to lean into what they love best—adventure—and invited their kids to be playful and exploratory in the kitchen. Now, in The Adventurous Eaters Club, Misha and Vicki share how they created a home where mealtime doesn’t involve coercion or trickery, and where salad, veggies, fresh soups, and fruit are the main course.
Combining personal anecdotes and practical tips with over 100 creative, delicious, whimsical recipes little hands can help prepare The Adventurous Eaters Club offers readers all the support, encouragement, and practical advice they need to make lifelong adventurous eaters out of their kids.
I Can’t Eat This Stuff: How to Get Your Toddler to Eat Their Vegetables
Louie will make a veggie lover out of even the pickest of kids! At first, Louie isn’t so sure about the importance of eating his veggies, however, after a visit from some special friends, Louie decides..”ok, maybe just one bite.” Then, before you know it, Louie starts feeling extra super!
This adorable rhythmic book will turn your fussy eaters into veggie loving superheroes! Because haven’t you heard?…”Vegetables are superhero fuel!”
The Essential Guide—How to Introduce Solid Foods and Help Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater
Baby-led weaning is the healthy, natural way to start your baby on solid foods—no stress, no fuss, no mush!
Ten years ago, Baby-Led Weaning ended the myth that babies need to be spoon-fed purées. In fact, at about six months, most babies are ready to discover solid food for themselves. Today, baby-led weaning (BLW) is a global phenomenon—and this tenth anniversary edition of the definitive guide explains all its benefits:
- Baby participates in family meals right from the start, and learns to love a variety of foods.
- Nutritious milk feedings continue while Baby transitions to solids at his or her own pace.
- By self-feeding, Baby develops hand-eye coordination, chewing skills—and confidence!
Plus, this edition is updated with the latest research on allergy prevention and feeding Baby safely, a guide to using BLW at daycare, and much more. Here is everything you need to know about teaching your child healthy eating habits that will last a lifetime.
Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook: Healthy, Kid-Friendly Recipes to Cook Together
When your toddler’s curiosity for the kitchen is bigger than their little hands can handle—it’s time to put on an apron and open this book! Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook serves up everything you need to feed your budding chef’s interests with yummy-in-the-tummy recipes that you can make together.
Never cooked with your little one before? Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook makes choosing what you’ll fix as easy as 1, 2, 3 with recipes that are labeled by difficulty. Plus, you’ll also find tons of tips and guidance on how to keep the kitchen a safe space where lots of fun takes place.
Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook includes:
- Meals you make (and eat!) together—Help your toddler discover tasty new foods—like Pumpkin French Toast Sticks and Chicken BLT Kebabs—with 40 healthy mealtime, snack, and dessert recipes.
- Easy-peasy instructions—This toddler cookbook highlights child-friendly steps, making it easy for you to know exactly how your toddler can help with every dish.
- Savory foods, sweet memories—Each recipe includes space for you and your budding chef to record your experiences, making this toddler cookbook a wonderful keepsake of first cooking memories.
- Inspire a lifetime of loving food and cooking (and make some lifelong memories, too) with Little Helpers Toddler Cookbook.