Let’s face it, everyone at any age can cook. But if you want to get started, these baking cookbooks for teens will definitely help you. As a teenager, you may want to have a healthy living lifestyle, starting with what you eat every day. These recipe books for teenagers are a concrete foundation for your cooking habit. Who knows you’d become a chef in the future?
The Baking Cookbook for Teens: 75 Delicious Recipes for Sweet and Savory Treats
The Baking Cookbook for Teens opens the world of baking to the next generation of bakers with delicious recipes for their favorite treats.
Few things in life are more comforting than the aroma of baked bread. The Baking Cookbook for Teens makes it easy to introduce the aspiring baker in your life to the joyful satisfaction of baking—from their first batch to the last bite.
The Baking Cookbook for Teens is the ultimate guide to learn essential baking skills and put them to use right away creating the tasty treats they love. In The Baking Cookbook for Teens, bestselling cookbook author Robin Donovan offers over 75 easy-to-follow recipes for a variety of delectable baked goods—from cookies, brownies, and bars, to tarts, breads, and even pizza!
The Baking Cookbook for Teens includes:
- An overview of baking that explains fundamental baking concepts, teaches key techniques, defines essential terminology, and reviews kitchen safety
- More than 75 scrumptious recipes that range from easy recipes for beginners (Level 1) to more challenging treats (Levels 2 and 3)
- Recipe suggestions based on occasions such as a bake sales, study sessions, pep rallies, or birthday parties
- Baking is a tradition worth passing on. The Baking Cookbook for Teens includes everything the young baker in your life needs to find their own joy in baking and enjoy the delicious results of their heartfelt work.
Baking Cookbook for Teenagers
Inspire a lifelong love of cooking delicious and nutrition food with this teens cookbook.Every parent knows that when it comes to cooking―practice really does make perfect. Unlike other kids cookbooks that dumb down recipes, Teens cooking nutritious meals that engage their skills and instill confidence in the kitchen.
Covering basic techniques and featuring tutorials for tasty recipes, this teens cookbook is sure to turn any child into a chef.More than just a teens’ cookbook, Baking Cookbook for Teenagers is a learning tool that includes:
- 100+ Healthy Recipes: easy-to-follow recipes for snacks and small bites, main dishes and desserts that parents will love
- Kitchen: learn how to stock the pantry, create a grocery list, handle a knife, and use the stoveFacts and Tips: from variations on your favorite recipes to fun food facts this teens’ cookbook covers everything
- A teens’ cookbook for grown-up tastes: recipes for Homemade Granola, Mini Quiches, Minty Lamb Burgers, Rosemary Shortbread Cookies, and so much more!“
This is an amazing cookbook for introducing children to the joys of cooking. I loved that instead of being just a collection of recipes oversimplified for children, it was a well-thought-out teaching tool.”―Heather Columbo, Mom to a kid chef
Teens Cook Dessert Recipe Book
Give the gift of sweetness with this teen cookbook filled with the desserts teenage boys and girls actually want to bake and eat. From the authors of the best-selling TEENS COOK, TEENS COOK DESSERT is a sugar-coated follow up guide focusing on the foods that young adults are always happy to gobble up—cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, and more.
Featuring over 75 mouth-watering recipes with clear, easy-to-follow directions and 120 brilliantly colored photos, this cookbook gives some sweet tips for improving kitchen safety, understanding culinary math, and using disaster-proof shortcuts in the recipes.
The only full-color dessert cookbook written by and for teenagers, TEENS COOK DESSERT offers foolproof guidance for teens to bake their way to kitchen independence.
The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
The #1 New York Times Best Seller! An Amazon Best Book of 2018!
Want to bake the most-awesome-ever cupcakes? Or surprise your family with breakfast tacos on Sunday morning? Looking for a quick snack after school? Or maybe something special for a sleepover? It’s all here. Learn to cook like a pro—it’s easier than you think.
For the first time ever, America’s Test Kitchen is bringing their scientific know-how, rigorous testing, and hands-on learning to KIDS in the kitchen!
Using kid-tested and approved recipes, America’s Test Kitchen has created THE cookbook every kid chef needs on their shelf. Whether you’re cooking for yourself, your friends, or your family, The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs has delicious recipes that will wow!
- Recipes were thoroughly tested by more than 750 kids to get them just right for cooks of all skill levels—including recipes for breakfast, snacks and beverages, dinners, desserts, and more.
- Step-by-step photos of tips and techniques will help young chefs feel like pros in their own kitchen
- Testimonials (and even some product reviews!) from kid test cooks who worked alongside America’s Test Kitchen will encourage young chefs that they truly are learning the best recipes from the best cooks.
- By empowering young chefs to make their own choices in the kitchen, America’s Test Kitchen is building a new generation of confident cooks, engaged eaters, and curious experimenters.
Baking Class: 50 Fun Recipes Kids Will Love to Bake!
Following the best-selling book Cooking Class, this delightful baking cookbook for children ages 8–12 features 50 easy-to-follow, kid-friendly recipes. Lively step-by-step photos teach bakers-in-training how to knead dough, make biscuits, decorate cookies, and produce a perfect pie, along with essential skills like following directions and accurately measuring ingredients. Kids will learn to make both sweet and savory treats and will use fresh fruits and vegetables in recipes such as Bursting with Blueberries Muffins, Zombie Zucchini Bread, and Peachy Keen Crumble. Bonus goodie bag stickers, pop-out gift tags, and bake sale signs encourage kids to share their homemade delights with pride.
- 2017 NPR’s Best Books of the Year
- 2017 IACP Cookbook Award Winner
- 2017 National Parenting Product Awards Winner
- 2018 Mom’s Choice Award Gold Winner
- 2019 New York Times “Best Cookbooks for Kids”
Also available in this series: Cooking Class and Cooking Class Global Feast!
Baking All Year Round: Holidays & Special Occasions
New York Times bestselling author of The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook and beloved YouTube star Rosanna Pansino is back with a delicious and inspired new collection of recipes!
In this book you will find more than 85 recipes for many of the holidays and special occasions that Rosanna Pansino’s family celebrates, such as Christmas, New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and more.
It will be your guide for years to come with fun, creative, and delicious ideas to make and share. This book has everything you’ll need to make a lasting impression. It’s also sprinkled with several recipes that are either gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy and celebrate all year round!
Kid Chef Bakes: The Kids Cookbook for Aspiring Bakers
For fans of the widely popular kids cookbook Kid Chef comes Kid Chef Bakes—a cookbook that makes teaching kids to bake a piece of cake
When a child is ready to take the spatula into his or her hands, it can be difficult to find recipes suited to their level, ability, and tastes that also capture their interest. Catering to ambitious chefs ages 8–13, this kids cookbook and culinary crash course shows your chef-in-training what it takes to bake from start to finish. With tips for prepping and setting up the kitchen, tutorials fostering basic skills, and sweet recipes that parents will love, Kid Chef Bakes is a kids cookbook to inspire the aspiring chef.
More than just a kids cookbook, Kid Chef Bakes contains:
- Tips for Prep and Set-up with the right tools, equipment, and pantry essentials, including essential safety tips on how to use the oven and stove
- Hands-on Lessons with tutorials for developing basic cooking skills like measuring liquids vs. solids and separating eggs
- Over 75 Recipes with guidance to hone skills while making delicious treats that the whole family will enjoy
- More than 65 Photos with how-to shots for instruction makes this a go-to guide and kids cookbook
- Recipes in this kids cookbook and learning tool include: Mini Triple Chocolate Muffins, Sprinkle Cake Pops, White Chocolate Blondies, Roasted Strawberry Shortcakes, Little Chicken and Mushroom Biscuit Pot Pies, and much more!
Learn how sweet it is to get your kids excited about baking with this kids cookbook and culinary class from mother of two and author behind the recipe blog Snappy Gourmet, Lisa Huff.
Bread Baking for Beginners: The Essential Guide to Baking Kneaded Breads, No-Knead Breads, and Enriched Breads
From beginning home baker to artisanal bread maker
Baking a perfect loaf of bread is part science and part magic. Created from four simple ingredients of flour, yeast, water, and salt, breadmaking is one of the most difficult (and delicious) baking endeavors. Bread Baking for Beginners is a rare bread cookbook for true beginners to keep their bread baking on the rise.
Complete with step-by-step photographs and straightforward instructions, this beautiful bread cookbook offers a tasty collection of recipes for kneaded, no-knead, and enriched breads. In addition to important info on everything from prep and proof times to key terminology and kitchen essentials, this definitive bread cookbook covers you beyond the pan, addressing the perils of an unsuccessful bake.
From total scratch to your very first batch, this bread cookbook includes:
- Knead to know—Discover the science behind the bread making process, popular techniques, and the tools needed to bake a fluffy, flavorful loaf.
- Stepping scones—Progress from a beginner’s, easy-to-master recipe into dozens of sweet and savory breads.
- From ‘doh’ to dough—Troubleshoot bread-specific issues with FAQs that address everything from burnt brioche to deflated baguettes.
- Bread Baking for Beginners helps make artisan bread effortless, so you can share homemade loaves with the people you love.
Tasty Dessert: All the Sweet You Can Eat (An Official Tasty Cookbook)
Ready to rise from baking newbie to MVP? Tasty gives you the low-down on basics, from building a fuss-free pantry to mastering 70+ easy-as-pie desserts—both new hits and old favorites. You’ll stuff, layer, frost, and meringue your way to the cherry on top of pretty much every meal.
If Confetti Birthday Soufflé, No-Bake 16-Layer S’mores Cake, and Sour Cherry Fritters don’t ﬂoat your boat (are you feeling ok?), here are 75 recipes for any hankering, mood, or occasion, whether you’re jonesing for a sugar adventure with friends or having a late-night dessert emergency. Just don’t forget to save a piece of it for yourself.